Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card from Chase
There are many different types of travel reward cards. Airline reward cards give the opportunity to fly for free or for a reduced price, making your vacation or business trip more affordable. Dining Reward cards help with the cost of restaurant meals, a major expense when traveling. Cashback cards give you a percentage back on all of your purchases, while gas rewards cards pay you to make purchases at the gas station. Hotel reward card purchases earn you points that can be redeemed for free or discounted nights and other hotel expenses.
If you're looking for a good Hotel Credit card, the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card from Chase will meet your requirements.
6 Marriott Bonvoy Points For Every $1 Spent at Participating Marriott Bonvoy Hotels; 2 Points Per $1 Spent on All Other Purchases
The information related to the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card from Chase has been collected by Money Crashers and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card from Chase earns you 6 Marriott Bonvoy points for every $1 spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels worldwide. All other purchases earn 2 points per $1 spent. There are no spending caps on any category, and the card carries a $95 annual fee.
Redemption minimums vary by hotel class, but start at 7,500 points at Category 1 properties and range up to 85,000 points at Category 8 properties.
The Boundless card also has a very generous sign-up bonus: When you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of card membership, you get 75,000 Marriott Rewards points. Plus, you get 1 free night stay at any property requiring 35,000 points or less per award night after your account anniversary each year, and automatic Silver Elite Status as long as you remain a cardholder in good standing.
- Sign-up Bonus. Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points when you spend at least $3,000 in eligible purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Hotel Rewards. Earn 6 Marriott Rewards points for every $1 spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels and 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases.
- Redemption. You can redeem your Bonvoy points for free stays and upgrades at Marriott-branded hotels or redeem for other types of travel with participating airline and car rental partners. Category 1 properties (the lowest level) require 7,500 points per night, while Category 8 properties (the highest level) require 85,000 points per night. Category 1 properties tend to cost less than $100 per night, while Category 8 properties nightly rates routinely exceed $500. All quoted per-night prices are subject to change – check Marriott’s website for the latest details.
- Preferred Customer Status. This card comes with automatic Silver Elite Status as long as your account remains open and in good standing. Silver Elite Status’s benefits include a 10% bonus on base points earned during stays at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, members-only room rates, guaranteed reservations (with compensation for alternate arrangements if your reservation can’t be honored), and more. When you spend at least $35,000 in a calendar year, you graduate to Gold Elite Status, whose benefits include a 25% bonus on base Bonvoy point earnings and complimentary room upgrades where available.
- Key Fees. The card’s annual fee is $95. There are no foreign transaction fees. Balance transfers cost the greater of $5 or 5%, and cash advances cost the greater of $10 or 5%.
- Introductory APR. There is no intro APR. Variable regular APR applies from day one.
- Other Perks. You get a free night’s stay at select Marriott hotels (requiring 35,000 points or less per award night) after your account anniversary each year.